Our client is reimagining the way properties are marketed for sale. They believe that all properties should be displayed to their best potential and we are passionate about providing a service to our clients to be able to achieve this.
In this position, the successful candidate will hold the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and executive assistance across the business
- Office management, liaising with relevant internal stakeholders and external organisations
- Work directly with existing customers to develop pro-active initiatives and enhance their overall experience with the Company.
- Coordination of diaries, agendas and project plans
- Preparation of presentations material for marketing purposes
Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for a reliable, customer service orientated and entrepreneurial person, with the following skills:
- Previous experience in a Real Estate, Property Management or professional services organization
- Confident and comfortable communicating in a timely and relevant manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to manage expectations of the business
- Proactive hands-on approach; working creatively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Delivery focused with a high level of attention to detail
- An ability to assess problems quickly and provide effective, innovative solutions with confidence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s on Offer
Work for a leading exclusive Property Boutique Firm offering a Competitive Salary, $70K to $80K + Super.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315 or +61 424 544 394