Our client’s philosophy is to be different, not for difference sake, but believe in the importance of creating bespoke looks for every property, and to create a unique home.
In this position, the successful candidate will hold the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and executive assistance across the business
- Office management, liaising with relevant internal stakeholders and external organisations
- Work directly with existing customers to develop pro-active initiatives and enhance their overall experience with the Company.
- Coordination of diaries, agendas and project plans
- Preparation of presentations material for marketing purposes
Skills & Experience
Our client is seeking a reliable, customer service orientated and entrepreneurial individual, with the following skills:
- Previous experience in Real Estate Administration or professional support or administrative services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive hands-on approach; working creatively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to assess problems quickly and provide effective, innovative solutions with confidence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s on Offer
Work for a leading exclusive Property Boutique Firm offering a Competitive Salary, $70K to $80K + Super.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315 or +61 424 544 394