Our client is renowned for their fantastic corporate culture and strong focus on their people. Along with being provided ongoing professional development, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
As Business Performance Reporting Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of all business reporting requirements as well as the management of operational and management reporting framework. You will be required to source and correlate data that provides insight on past performance and key drivers for future success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all business performance reporting to ensure quality analysis and insights are delivered
- Build, implement and manage framework to meet the operational & management reporting requirements for all business units
- Support the project team in the production and delivery of key updates
- Collaborate with internal business partners to source data and deliver adhoc updates
- Support improvement of culture across the business through proactive identification and implementing improvements
Skills & Experience
- 5 years financial services industry experience
- Experience in data and business reporting
- Ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in partnership with key stakeholders to deliver valued business outcomes
- Salesforce experience
- Must have Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business discipline
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Chris Gordon on (02) 9240 6366 for more information