Our client is a well-established financial services firm in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, providing accounting and taxation services in addition to financial, tax and business advice to a broad range of clients from small business to Australian listed.
As a core member of the accounting team, your core responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing financial statements and taxation returns for small business clients
- Partnering with clients directly to provide relevant and accurate advice
- Execute taxation and SMSF work for both business and SMSF clients
- Collaborate with your team to ensure the best possible results are achieved
Skills & Experience
To successfully secure this role, you will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance or similar
- CA/CPA Qualified or working towards
- Previous Business Services accounting experience
- Proficient in Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to partner with clients directly
Whats On Offer?
People enjoy working at this organisation for a number of reasons however the stand-out is certainly the culture. If you are a team player, value the relationships with both your work colleagues and clients and genuinely enjoy coming into work everyday, this could be the role for you!
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rachel Camilleri on 03 9602 9840 or Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870