A tier 1 Australian financial institution, with an exceptional reputation in the market and both local and international reach.
This is an opportunity to join market leaders in the Financial Advice space. The industry is at an exciting cross-roads and your role will be to help the organisation’s people make the most of it.
Your team are truly business aligned. The transformation activity is broad, with elements of system change (e.g. CRM, workflow, advice systems), process change (e.g. around referrals, or tightened up operational flows), and people change (e.g. around capability uplift and sales performance).
Moreover the new advice landscape requires cultural change that you can help to facilitate.
Skills & Experience
The ideal incumbent will have the following:
- 2+ years Change Analyst experience
- 1+ years of Wealth Management experience – Ideally in Financial Advice
- Experience helping to produce end to end change documentation
- Working closely with the Business
- Stakeholder management experience
- Desire to move or be mentored into a Change Manager position
What’s on Offer
The opportunity to break in to a tier 1 organisation in which good projects professionals are offering mentoring and experience on large scale complex projects.
Express interest today using the “Apply Now” link below, and call Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380 for a confidential discussion.