The Financial Advice arm of a prestigious Australian financial institution. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career engaging with market leaders in the Financial Advice space.
The business is changing the way it’s staff delivers financial advice and a project has been established to deliver upon this. As the Change Manager you will be responsible for shaping the change effort, identifying impacted stakeholders, and taking them on the journey.
- Work independently partnering with Project team and Business Owners.
- Take your stakeholder group on the change journey.
- Drive out the full range of change deliverables.
- Develop and execute a change transition plan.
- Manage change risks and issues.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in change management.
- Experience in financial advice/financial planning.
- Xplan or Coin experience.
- Experience managing behavioral and cultural change.
- Experience managing stakeholders.
What’s on Offer
This is an opportunity to be involved in a project that is of strategic importance to the business, with significant people impact. You will work with GM-level stakeholders and there is great potential for longevity.
Express interest today using the “Apply Now” link below, and call Lucy Warner on 02 9240 6315 for a confidential discussion.