As one of Australia’s most recognizable and reputable Life Insurance organisations they really are an employer of choice. Due to the expansion of work volumes across the claims department and the creation of a new team, they are now looking to appoint a capable claims support officer.
- Undertake customer service and administration in support of the Claims function
- Respond to all inquiries from claimants and representatives, including telephone calls and emails, within service standards aiming to achieve first point of resolution
- Proactively manage relationships whilst monitoring service delivery and quality.
- Assessment of low complexity claims i.e. funeral products, kids injury, involuntary unemployment
Skills and Experience
- Experience in case management from a health insurance, workers compensation background or Customer service in financial services
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and demonstrate empathy with customers
- Outstanding relationship management and negotiation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
What’s on Offer
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary offering as well as flexible working arrangements.
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Sean Allan on 03 96029825 or e-mail email@example.com
Link in with me @ https://au.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion