Profusion have been engaged exclusively by this award wining Life Insurer to recruit for a Claims Training and QA Manager to work across their Retail and Group Life Insurance portfolios. This is a newly created position combining training and QA and will be a key role within the business.
The role is responsible for leading the Claims Training & Quality function with a particular focus on delivering technical training across the Claims functions, executing the quality assurance framework in addition to providing insights to key stakeholders on quality outcomes and improvement areas.
The role requires a strong understanding of life insurance claim assessment procedures and technical/QA claims knowledge as well as experience in managing a team and mentoring.
The client’s are also very open to experienced technical or principal assessors looking to step up.
- Working closely with the Claims leadership team, the role will ensure the design and ongoing development of Claims technical training strategy and support the training needs across Claims.
- The role will work closely with key stakeholders in our operations teams to gather business insights and translate these into the technical training design and content with the objective to deliver better training outputs and improved speed to competency.
- Working with key business stakeholders to assist in the coaching and development of employees across the business, in response to Quality Assurance outcomes or development needs.
- Lead the Claims Quality Assurance function, as part of the broader Commercial &Operations Quality Assurance team, executing the quality assurance framework, with centralised quality assurance reporting and root cause analysis.
- Develop and implement quality assurance reporting framework which will provide senior management with key indicators of operational quality across the business.
- Identify and provide feedback to the business on individual and systemic areas of improvement and identify actions to improve quality, including delivery of technical training. Where required, working with the business to implement new improvement initiatives.
- Maintaining and creating where necessary documentation for processes and systems and provide the relevant training across the business.
Skills & Experience
- Substantial understanding and experience in managing and coordinating operational training and quality assurance functions across a life insurance organisation
- Ideally at least 5 years life insurance experience in Claims ideally with strong quality assurance and training experience/exposure
- The ability to think strategically with experience of operationalising strategic plans.
- Extensive people management and operational leadership experience
- Strong programme / project management skills
- Quality Assurance experience
- A process improvement background
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Adept problem solving abilities
What’s on offer
This leading Insurer can offer a great work – life balance, fantastic career growth, exceptional support from administration, technical teams, rehab teams and Senior management.
If you meet the criteria and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please apply and also please contact Dominic Sheppard on +61 2 9240 6386
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted: