Our clients firm was established with a passion for providing leading investment solutions that are designed to meet the specific needs of their clients.
As a Client Portfolio Service Administrator you are the first point of contact for phone and email based enquiries for the users of our client’s products. Including:
- Receiving and/ or initiating calls to advisers or clients and providing an extraordinary client experience on each call
- Taking ownership of client queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
- Processing all requests for clients and advisers by appropriate deadlines
- Liaising with other teams to resolve errors/discrepancies to deliver solutions
- Exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement.
Skills & Experience
You are comfortable working in a fast moving and ever changing environment. Having proven yourself in a results driven role will be given the opportunity to take ownership and accountability for your workload. Including:
- Experience within Financial Services and Wealth Management is preferable
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to follow processes and procedures
- The ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks.
What’s on Offer
If successful, you will enjoy working in a forward thinking environment surrounded by a supportive structure with many opportunities to continue growing your career.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Anthony Ayoub on 02 9240 6315.