Our clients contact centre & operations division provides a consistent and specialised client service experience.
If you are comfortable working in a fast moving and ever changing environment, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
As a client service consultant you are the first point of contact for all phone and email based enquiries. The operations team manages all processing of advisers, independent financial advisers and clients of the business.
Working as part of a supportive and high performing team you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and/or initiating calls to advisers or clients
- Taking ownership of client queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
- Processing all requests for clients and advisers by appropriate deadlines
- Liaising with other teams to resolve errors/discrepancies to deliver solutions
- Exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in a similar role and an understanding of a call centre and/or operations environment
- Professional communication skills including the ability to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to follow processes and procedures
- The ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks
What’s on Offer
If you have current industry knowledge related to customer service and banking and are able to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 424 544 394 or +61 2 9240 6315.