Our client is a highly regarded independent firm that offers a broad range of financial service to their corporate clients. Along with being provided ongoing professional development, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
This is an exciting new opportunity which you can really make your own. Your primary responsibilities will be to manage administration processes as well as accurate & efficient Insurance and Corporate Services administration. You will also support corporate clients and their employees with any queries while assisting advisers so they can focus on growing their books of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer queries via email, video conference and phone
- Ensure and update clients data via XPLAN and other databases
- Continuously look for ways to streamline workflow, improve client outcomes and improve output
- Ensure accuracy of the Corporate Benefits Commission Log and Financials
- Ensure all compliance standards are being meet
- Manage Private Health Insurance and Corporate client maintenance
- Ongoing Wellness Service Offering – assist with tenders, presentations and administration of our clients Wellness plans
- Ensure to keep client response rate down as well as keep clients updated and well informed
- Maintain and develop IT skills
- Assist with corporate seminars and presentations
Skills and Experience required:
- Must have at least 1 year experience within life insurance and/or financial planning industry
- Ability to work under pressure and attention to detail
- Well-mannered and professional in speaking with clients and have the ability to work with a range of Adviser personalities.
- Experience utilising business metrics to manage operations and drive efficiencies and superior customer outcomes
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Have strong administration skills
- Enjoy learning and continually developing yourself
Whats on Offer:
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills within a team that is continuing to grown and offers a highly professional environment where the clients always comes first.
If you meet the criteria and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please contact Dominic Sheppard on +61 2 9240 6386
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted: