Be part of a highly successful boutique financial planning business that has been established for over 20 years. You will work within a small collaborative environment in a growing business supporting 1 financial planner, with room for career progression if desired.
To support a Senior Financial Adviser in the provision of advice and ongoing service to new and existing Financial Planning clients. To ensure the professional and courteous delivery of service to the clients and increase productivity for the Adviser.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibly for all areas of customer service, administration and implementation
- Respond to all customer inquiries within agreed timeframes and in adherence with quality and compliance standards
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Complete necessary documentations to implement SOA’s
- Complete ROA’s
- Maintain Financial Planning database
- Conduct research for the advisers
- Conduct general office administration
Skills & Experience
- Ideally have 2+ years in a similar role working within a Financial Planning office
- RG146 Compliant
- XPlan experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to Risk, Super and Investment products
What’s on offer
This is a rare opportunity where you will work closely with a highly experienced team with the view to grow with the business into an adviser role
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Kimberley Wenn using the “Apply Now” link below!
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn