A great opportunity has become available to join one of Australia’s most successful financial services groups. This role is leading the team that is responsible for the delivery of service as well as the prospecting of clients across the group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a high performing team to provide Financial Planners with; effective and proactive administration and implementation support
- Provide an exceptionally high level of client service by effective handling of clients
- To allocate work and monitor the preparation of files for Paraplanning, progress of implementations and preparation of Statement of Advice documents
- Undertake quality assurance monitoring and coaching of the team
- ensuring that the clients introduction to the company is a good experience
- Help develop, improve and implement processes
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of the Wealth Management industry essential
- DFP Minimum
- Team leading experience is preferred but not essential
- Financial Planning software XPLAN experience desirable
Whats On Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your management career while being part of a collaborative and supportive environment.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on 02 9240 6381.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn