My client is one of Australia’s oldest mutual Financial Services organisations that provides a broad range of services to almost one million Australians. During an exciting period of growth and transformation, a rare senior opportunity for a Product Professional to step into a Senior Product Manager role.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will primarily be responsible for assisting with all commercial and financial matters for this particular business unit. This will include the development and tracking of key financial levers which will in turn impact on the profitability of the business. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist in the strategy, analysis and monitoring of all commercial agreements
- Conduct product analysis on existing and new products
- Provide reporting on key metrics, sharing progress and results with the leadership team
- Assist in the gathering and sharing of customer insights, behaviours and broader trends
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will be an experienced Commercial / Financial Analyst having already gained experience within the financial services sector. You will also have:
- Advanced skills in analysis, reporting on metrics and the ability to deliver clear and concise messages
- A passion for Financial markets including a keen interest in investments
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and get things done
- Tertiary degree qualification in Business, Commerce, Finance or similar
- Post graduate qualifications looked upon favourably (CA/CPA/CFA)
What’s On Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected organisation to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Rachel Camilleri 03 9602 9840.