This leading financial advice business is one that prides itself on high-quality service, advice and products. They are currently seeking an experienced Advice-Compliance Development Manager to deliver compliance & training services within a progressive part of the business.
This position involves managing compliance services in respect to ensuring regulatory requirements and customers best interests are met.
- Primarily you will support and supervise the activities of financial advisers
- Supervising, evaluating and managing compliance risks
- ProvidE guidance, training and leadership to advisers and staff supporting them in Advice.
- Effectively managing relationships with advisers and Practice Managers
Skills and experience:
- MUST have ADFP
- Detailed understanding of financial planning legislation, regulation, processes and product types
- 5 years industry experience
- A strong understanding of the financial planning industry
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Chris Gordon on (02) 9240 6366 for more information.