An iconic name in the financial services industry, this is an employer of choice. Leading the way in the provision of high-quality wealth advice, this major institution is looking to source a Compliance Development Manager to provide compliance consultancy services to a wide channel of advice businesses.
This position involves auditing and reviewing the work of financial planners, across a number distribution channels in respect to ensuring regulatory requirements and customers best interests are met.
- Primarily you will be working with various dealer groups and financial planning practices and auditing and reviewing files in line with FOFA and provision of quality advice.
- Supervising, evaluating and managing compliance risks within adviser practices for various Advice channels and locations.
- Effectively managing relationships with advisers and Practice Managers through a collaborative audit process.
- Providing advice coaching and guidance to all advisers.
Skills & Experience
- Detailed understanding of financial planning concepts, processes and product types and their application.
- Previous experience in compliance, vetting or audit role with advice
- Ability to plan your own timetable and work autonomously
- High attention to detail and good time management skills
- Degree qualified and ADFP.
What’s on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity with a highly respected bank to take on an autonomous role that has a market leading base/bonus structure as well as a positive work-life balance. Playing an integral part in the future of the financial advice industry, you will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860