Our client is a start up fin tech who is ambitious in assisting people with maximising their finances. Our client is seeking someone who is innovative, future-focused and eagerly wants to add value to the organisation’s journey and growth.
As a Contact Centre Manager you will be held responsible for coaching and developing consultants to achieve/exceed business requirements, ensure the delivery of business initiatives that affect the Contact Centre and continually looking for improvements.
- Proactively Implement processes/procedures to adapt and respond to changing industry and regulatory environment.
- Recruit and build a team from scratch.
- Demonstrate assistance in the development of an incentive structure in accordance with allocated budget.
- Identify trends and differences and make recommendations on potential value add solutions.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4-5 years proven experience in a leadership position in a call centre.
- Being customer centric is essential.
- A business growth mind set is pivotal in this role
- Banking, Financial services, Insurance or Telco experience is required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing working environments.
What’s on Offer
If assisting our client to continue to build a business, with great freedom and an incredible team sounds like something you would like to be a part of, this is the role for you!
If you meet the required criteria and believe this is the role for you, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Mona Saab on (02) 9240 6390.