Our client is ahead of its game as a true innovator in the banking and financial services market.
They are seeking outstanding credit quality analysts to join there dynamic and high performing team.
The Credit Quality Analyst is responsible for the ongoing monitoring of credit, operating risks, compliance and data quality across the Cards/Mortgages lending teams.
This includes review and monitoring of the Credit officers’ decision quality and working collaboratively with the credit teams. This role also includes a strong focus on process improvement to ensure risks are appropriately controlled within the businesses.
- Conduct quality testing across the Cards and/or Mortgages portfolio ensuring findings are leveraged for learning opportunities for staff;
- Ensure quality control reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Monitor and review current Quality control processes with a focus on process improvement;
- Act as point of reference for new staff and assist in the training / up skilling of staff;
- Assist in the remediation of data quality issues;
- Assist with fraud investigations and review of supporting documentation
Skills and experience
You will be experienced in either credit assessment, operational risk or compliance across consumer lending in mortgages or Credit cards and seeking an opportunity to build your career within a small but dynamic team.
You will have:
- Proven credit assessment and/or collections skills in either mortgage lending and/or credit cards
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team of specialists
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to learning new skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
Whats on offer
An opportunity to move out of operations and join a highly skilled quality assurance team. You will gain further knowledge of all processes and process improvement while working within a high performing successful culture.
To express your interest in this role please click apply or contact Heena Geronimo on 9240 6376.