A progressive organisation that has grown from strength to strength within the commercial property space. Making its’ mark nationally, this entrepreneurial property company provide first mortgage finance for the purchase, equity release and re-finance of standard commercial property including shops, offices, industrial units and professional suites.
Working within the Loans Origination area, this role supports the Head of Sales and a team of Business Development Managers.
- Primary point of contact for Relationship Managers, finance brokers and borrowers
- Receiving, review and processing of commercial loan applications
- Writing Credit submissions for Credit
- Loan processing and settlements
- Follow up on outstanding documentation
- Support Relationship Managers with existing and development of new relationships in our target markets
Skills & Experience
- Commercial or residential Credit lending analysis experience and an understanding of financials and balance sheets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sound analytical skills and high degree of numeracy
- Desire to provide high level of support whilst being keen to learn and develop your skills
- Confidence in dealing with professional and industry groups
- A proactive approach and strong team ethic
- Genuine interest in forging a career within Commercial Property Finance
What’s on Offer
You will work with an organisation that consistently experiences growth through strategic innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and be mentored by the best in the business.
For a confidential conversation please phone Scott Aitken on 02 9240 6368 or to apply please send through your resume using the instructions below.