- Major Global Bank
- Leading Corporate and Institutional Clients
- Attractive Salary and Working Conditions in Premium CBD Location
- A major international bank with a leading position in the Australian Corporate and Project Finance
- Due to the growth of our business, an opportunity has become available for an Anti-Money Laundering/Counter
- Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) Customer Due Diligence Officer to join the Compliance and AML/CTF
- Department in the Sydney branch. This position will be responsible for the administration of the Sydney Branch’s customer due diligence process.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and AML/CTF, this position will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Completing customer risk rating and money laundering risk assessment control documents in a timely manner and as required by the Quality Assurance (“QA”) Officer
- Ensuring KYC files are accurate and complete.
- Ongoing communication with Front Office and QA Officer for issues arising regarding timing,
- comprehensiveness and accuracy.
- Conducting appropriate searches and screening in relation to all parties in association with KYC completion.
- Other tasks assigned by the Head of Compliance and AML/CTF from time to time
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification, or equivalent, in a relevant field to the position.
- Relevant AML/CTF experience including completion of customer due diligence, administration of
- transaction monitoring and hands on exposure to interpretation of regulations.
- Good understanding of compliance and AML/CTF risk frameworks.
- Solid understanding of banking operations and financial products and services.
- Understanding of Australian financial market and regulatory framework.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work to completion schedules.
- Good communication skills (discussions with Front Office and others responsible for AML/CTF procedures).
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Scott Aitken on 0292406368