Our Client a leading Financial Institution with an increasing global presence, is seeking a motivated driven Retention Manager to lead a team.
As a Customer service and loyalty manager you will aim to achieve the client’s desired results through building a capable and motivated team. You will build a team culture of sales, service, retention, teamwork, ownership and accountability. Success in the role will be measured by the business results achieved in line with the business unit’s KPI’s, culture and values.
- Day to day management of frontline staff to ensure customer needs and revenue targets are met.
- To deliver an exceptional customer service experience and to ultimately encourage customers and advisers to stay within the business.
- Provide strong leadership, motivation and direction to the sales team environment.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly and proactively recognise and manage performance of the broader team.
- Ensure all team members have the essential skills to perform duties.
- Contribute to the broader operational team through a collaborative approach to sharing coaching experiences & learnings.
Skills & Experience
- Proven Leadership Experience- people focused
- Ability to adapt rapidly to changing working environments
- Ambition in achieving results focussed on customer service and sales
- Understanding of the Financial Services industry
- Having experience and the ability to work strategically in an agile environment
What’s on Offer
If you believe you meet the leadership requirements and have the right attitude to join a constantly evolving environment with a leading financial institution, click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Heena Geronimo on +61 425 335 920.