Our client is a ‘Market Leader’ in Life Insurance and due to continued growth, the demand has grown for passionate and client focused individuals to join their team.
We are seeking resilient, motivated and agile individuals to deliver on our clients vision to provide the easiest and most caring customer experience.
As a Customer Experience Consultant within the Operations Team you will be responsible for:
- Ability to work on a rotating roster:
- Part-Time: Evening Shifts – 4PM TO 8PM | Monday to Friday | Up to 25 hours per week
- Full-Time: 8AM TO 8PM | Monday to Friday | 40hr Week
- Enthusiastically providing exceptional customer service experiences to internal and external customers.
- Providing a high quality, client friendly In/Outbound telephone services to consumers and intermediaries.
- Superior administration and multi-tasking skills; in the form of incoming email management and claims administration.
- Provide existing policy maintenance, renewals and re-investments.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a call centre/ customer service role.
- Superior Customer Service capabilities.
- Positive, proactive & enthusiastic attitude.
- Be resilient and use sound judgement in making decisions.
**Please only Australian Residences or Citizens Apply.
What’s on Offer
This is not an Entry Level Call-Centre role this is an amazing opportunity to provide exceptional Customer Service and Specialise in Life Insurance.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315.