Profusion is delighted to be working with an extremely reputable, market leading, wealth management client who are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the Investments Solutions Analytics team..
This role works collaboratively in a team of high performing, extremely analytical developers and other experts (inc Quantitative Developers and investment team specialists).
Reporting into an outstanding Investment Solutions Business Architect this role will be instrumental in the implementation of high-quality BI solutions across multiple investment classes.
The successful candidate will be a key innovator in applying leading-edge BI technology to the presentation of proprietary financial data and assisting the Investment team to extract insight from data made available by the Investment team including
- Designing, developing, delivering, and supporting tactical processes to transform data into a form readily consumed by BI dashboards and other downstream analytics.
- Enhancing, optimising, and/or fully rebuilding existing processes for tactically preparing data for BI dashboard consumption.
- Collaborating closely with strategic projects on data management requirements ensuring adherence and compatibility with built BI solutions.
- Using existing tools and infrastructure (python based) to tailor / transform data to Investment team needs and delivering this data to stakeholders in a practical and usable way to assess and verify its value.
The best candidate will be analytical, curious and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail, and an analytical mind. They are a natural collaborator, an excellent communicator, open to feedback and eager to work side-by-side with other high performing investment specialists.
Experience and skills
- Sound Financial markets/ Super/ Investments/ Wealth management experience
- Extensive experience with interpreting, manipulating and analysing data in relational databases (using SQL)
- Excellent experience with visualising data in intuitive and interactive ways to extract insight using SQL and/or Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience developing solutions in .Net or Python programming language
- Sound Microsoft .NET background
- Demonstrated passion for solving problems using technology
- Previous experience of development and collaboration tools such as Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence and/or other similar tools preferred;
What’s on Offer
If you are looking for a long term contract with a real market leader in the investments and wealth management space and where you will have the opportunity to be a part of an integral data analytics team, then look no further..
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact Craig Clark at Profusion Group on 03 9602 9845 for an immediate conversation.