We are currently recruiting talented individuals for a major migration project on behalf of a key client of ours. This project is part of a large global move to a new custom built platform from local legacy systems for applications and databases.
In this role, you will be part of the local data migration team in Sydney tasked with providing services to manage the migration – Data Profiling, Data Cleansing, ETL and reporting on the Data Migration of data from legacy systems to the new platform.
The ideal candidates will have considerable experience working on complex data migration projects with proven ability working with a range of stakeholders. These roles are initially offered as 6 month contract, however there is a strong likelihood that these roles will be extended.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working on data migration projects in a SQL environment – SQL Server Microsoft/Oracle
- Experience with ETL tools – MS BI Native tools, custom SQL Scripts and Ab Initio or Pentaho
- Proven skills in data profiling, data quality analysis and rectification, data cleansing
- Strong understanding of data cleansing tasks – building cleansing rules, testing and execution
- Experience providing reconciliation and reporting of data migration activities
- Experience conducting analysis of the data, logical and business rules and interpreting the legacy systems to develop appropriate maps of data stores
- Ability to support data migration cutover, production verification testing and reconciliation activities
- Provide post ‘Go-Live’ and ‘manual cleansing’ support
- Strong analytic, numerical and conceptual problem solving skills.
- Business facing with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with various stakeholders
How to apply:
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, APPLY NOW or contact Rebecca Butler on (02) 9240 6312 or email for a confidential discussion.
Please make sure the projects you have undertaken are highlighted in your application.