Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
This is a newly created position that will focus on building and managing deployment pipelines, automating applications in AWS, as well as contributing to a large-scale AWS server migration. You will:
- Collaborate with Global teams for pipeline deployment.
- Deploy applications in AWS using automation tools including Cloudformation and Puppet.
- Capitalise on automation opportunities for deployment, maintenance and operational initiatives.
- Troubleshoot, performance tune and optimise cloud hosted apps and services.
- Collaborate with Development teams for CI/CD practices
Skills & Experience
You will have build and support experience and the ability to work across internal and external technical and business teams and the following profile:
- Extensive experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Demonstrated automation and configuration management experience
- Experience working with Cloud-Hosted technologies, specifically AWS.
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD with Bamboo, Git and Jenkins.
- Strong scripting experience across BASH, Python, Boto.
- Experience building scalable automation in Python, JSON, Ansible, Puppet.
- Software Development experience in Java would be very highly regarded.
What’s on offer
This role contributes to a Global operating model, interfacing with teams in the US, UK and has high visibility to the business. In addition, this company is known for being one of Australia’s best places to work, offering flexible work arrangements, paid learning, free gym membership and more.
Apply Now to Jonny Jameson (02 9240 6351) for a quick response via the link below.