As the Campaign Manager, you will take the lead on all digital marketing campaigns. You will drive and deliver end to end digital marketing campaigns to grow and support the sales efforts in our retail and institutional channels.
You will plan, create, coordinate and implement all marketing campaigns to drive ROI. All campaigns will need to be aligned with the integrated sales and marketing plan.
To be successful in this role you will be results focused and driven. You will be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and have a proven track record in B2B marketing, digital campaign development, and execution.
- Developing, driving and executing digital marketing campaigns end to end to achieve the business objectives of the Distribution, Product and Marketing (DPM) sales and marketing plan.
- End to end management of email campaigns including set up of campaign canvasses, content creation, building the email, associated landing pages, and reporting
- Creation of website pages, banners, campaign landing pages in the Content Management System
- Manage tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns and insights ensuring all digital campaigns are optimised.
- Creating high-quality marketing collateral as required, including product flyers, presentations, webcasts and campaign material (adviser collateral and adviser to client collateral).
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external clients.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a marketing role, with at least 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Hands on experience in marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua or Marketo
- Hands on experience with content management platforms (CMS). Sitecore experience is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion contact Profusion Executive Management on 0448 889 521 or submit your resume by using the “Apply” link below.