This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading Industry Super Funds firms located within the Melbourne CBD. Due to continued growth and strategic investment, this long standing fund is seeking an experienced Relationship Manager to join this high performing sales/account management team. Our client promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment and invests heavily in the development of its staff.
Due to the ongoing growth of members and FUM, this long standing major industry fund is looking to continue to grow their foothold and share of the market and in doing so, they are seeking a highly talented relationship manager/BDM. Working within a small tight knit high performing team and reporting to the State Manager, the incumbent will be take responsibility for a key portfolio of Default Super Clients, with accountable for the day to day management of the accounts plus their retention and growth. You will partner closely with the c-suite executives within your allocated portfolio of organisations to ensure positive outcomes such as increased facetime with underlying employees, growth in referrals to other services such as financial planning, growth of the default super status, additional members/FUM sign up, etc. As part of your role, you will be required to participate in seminars in the office and on site to small and large groups once or twice a fortnight.
Skills & Experience:
You will be a highly driven Relationship manager or even financial planner with a positive track record in outperforming KPI`s in a similar role. You will also have:
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B relationship management within the Super or financial services industry (with a foundational knowledge of Super) or 3+ yrs in Financial planning
- Comfort and confidence in presenting to large groups
- True creditability around your personal brand with the confidence to build a rapport with C Suite stakeholders
- Clean Driver’s license can happy to perform a mobile role across a targeted geography of clients (Largely Melbourne Metro)
- RG146 Compliant Extensive understanding of the Financial Services industry incorporating not only detailed Superannuation knowledge but also investments, insurance, financial planning, etc.
What’s On Offer?
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected industry fund to take on an autonomous role that has a market leading base/bonus structure as well as a positive work life balance. You will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion