An exciting new opportunity has become available for a End User Support Analyst to join this respected Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
This role is responsible for providing end user support, working with Global teams to deliver superior experiences at every point. The role includes:
- Incident management for end user issues
- Hotline technical support and oncall production support
- Escalation point for major incidents
- Post certification for global changes
- Contribute to Windows 10 migration monitoring and remediation
Skills and experience
You will have several years’ experience in an End User Support role and have the following skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of Exchange server and Outlook mail client
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows operating system, server and desktop, including Active Directory and Terminal Server (RDSH, published apps)
- Exposure to VMWare VDI, particularly Horizon View, general knowledge of vSPhere
- Enterprise printing on a Windows platform
- Microsoft Active Directory group policy management
- Experience with SCCM and SCOM and application packaging
- SQL Server knowledge
- PowerShell scripting experience ideal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Client Focus/strong attention to detail
What’s on offer?
This is an exciting new position position offers real career prospects for the right person, with an organisation that is known for being one of the Country’s best places to work.