An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Network Specialist with this revered Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
This role is responsible for the Technical Leadership and maintenance, support and development of network infrastructure, including LAN, WAN, server infrastructure of the NOC environment. You will be a key advisor and technical leader, providing Technical support and staff mentoring to the Team Manager.
- Provide telecom network services support, to a large enterprise network.
- Identifies performance issues and interprets trends (e.g., traces of network traffic).
- Writes documentation, including policies and procedures.
- Creates network design diagrams.
- Assist in the mentoring and development of NOC Administrators.
- Provide Technical guidance and advice on Network Operations.
Skills & Experience
The ideal person will have strong experience in supporting Telecom Network Infrastructure in a NOC environment, and ideally some technical leadership exposure or Leadership potential.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Experience in a Senior Network Administrator/Engineer
- Extensive Network Administration experience in an Enterprise environment ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- CCNA, CCNP or CCIE qualified.
- Strong LAN, WAN management experience.
- Advanced experience with Palo Alto
- Cisco/Brocade switches and routers.
- General network management experience including DNS, DHCP, VPN.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
- Virtualisation knowledge (VMware preferred).
- Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on Offer
This growing organisation has won accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees through flexible work initiatives and a real team-focused culture.
Apply Now via the link below for a quick turn around on your application