Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
This is a newly created position that will provide configuration services on multiple platforms in a test environment . In this role you will be supporting (70%) and building (30%) platforms with the following tasks:
- Collaborate with Global teams for configuration management and support.
- Provide environment platform support and administration including troubleshooting, incident management, refreshes, configuration and provisioning.
- Complete software builds and elevations.
- Monitor software, hardware and middleware updates.
- Build pipelines for CI/CD.
- Working with Development teams to deploy software artifacts.
Skills & Experience
You will ideally have extensive experience in building and implementing releases in a diverse technology infrastructure environment, including:
- Experience supporting Linux/Unix environments.
- Strong DevOps experience.
- Experience with CI/CD with Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Exposure with Ansible for configuration management, application deployment, task automation.
- Experience with Splunk and Control-M is desired.
What’s on offer
This role contributes to a Global operating model, interfacing with teams in the US, UK and has high visibility to the business. In addition, this company is known for being one of Australia’s best places to work, offering flexible work arrangements, paid learning, free gym membership and more.
Apply Now to Jonny Jameson (02 9240 6351) for a quick response via the link below.