My client is Global Leading Fund Manager that needs no introduction. Their ongoing success story continues to create outstanding opportunities for both internal and external candidates. Due to continuous growth, they have an opportunity for an experienced equity/investment risk professional to join their high performing team.
As an Investment Risk Manager, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the management of all investment risks across the equity funds. Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Risk Monitoring, including tasks such as calculating risk exposures across Equity assets, ensuring the right amount of risk exposure with any issues being investigated and solutions communicated to the business and traders.
- Chair risk review meetings with relevant ad hoc standard and specialist risk analysis and reporting.
- Performance Analysis, the incumbent will calculate, review and attribute performance both on a daily cycle as well as to a deeper level on longer monthly cycles.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders both locally and globally
- Participate in special projects where required
Skills & Experience
To successfully secure this role, you will be:
- Experienced (5+yrs) Equity Risk analyst (or possibly other asset classes)
- Degree qualified in mathematics/statistics/econometrics and ideally have additional qualifications such as CFA or FRM.
- Strong quantitative and programming skills (ideally VB/R/Matlab)
- Exposure to tools such as Axioma, Aladdin and Charles River preferable.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on email@example.com or on 03 9602 9870.