Our Client is a high performing Insurance/wealth division of one of Australia’s leading Banks who have made it their business to be an organisation where people perform at their ‘Optimum‘ and are rewarded for ‘Excellence‘.
Role Overview – Permanent Opportunity
As a Disputes Resolution Case Manager from a Life Insurance and Quality Assurance background, you will be responsible for managing disputes lodged with the Financial Ombudsman (FOS) and Superannuation complaints tribunal (SCT) through investigation and Stakeholder management.
- Manage disputes lodged with the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal through case investigation and internal and external stakeholder management.
- Manage complex complaints and competing priorities to tight timeframes
- Report to the business
- Provide governance supervision to Internal Dispute Resolution teams.
- Draft recommendations to improve processes moving forward
Skills and experience
- Proven Dispute Resolutions experience
- Strong technical claims knowledge; ideally within Life Insurance (TPD/Trauma/IP)
- Strong legal experience
- Excellent communicator, negotiator and relationship builder
- Outstanding Customer focus with strong stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity for a Claims Assessor/Case Manager already in Life Insurance or a legal specialist who is interested in pursuing a career in QA/Disputes. If would like to discuss this role in further detail and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please contact Dominic Sheppard on +61 2 9240 6386
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted: