As a result of significant growth this dynamic Financial services provider is seeking to add a technically strong Finance Manager to their team. With further growth expected in the years to come it is expected that the successful individual will see excellent internal career development opportunities.
Working under the CFO, and supported by a team of 2, this individual will be responsible for the delivery of all core Finance activities. As a business that has undergone significant growth the successful candidate will also take responsibility for improving processes and driving efficiencies to enable greater focus on value add commercial support to the business.
The successful candidate will provide business partnering to the Executive Management team ensuring that they are across key financial indicators of business performance and supporting decision making.
Key tasks include:
- Responsible for the preparation of timely and accurate consolidated Statutory Financial Accounts that are prepared in accordance with approved financial accounting practices, procedures and standards.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Annual Financial Report to compile financial information, liaising and cooperating with auditors as required.
- Ownership of the month-end process with support from the team on delivery
- Taxation and GST compliance
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives on the internal control environment to ensure existing processes are in-line with industry best practice and updated regulatory and compliance guidelines.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and engaging Accountant with expertise in Financial Reporting, FP&A and Tax. Exposure to the Financial Services industry and experience working in SME environments or Divisional Finance roles with broad technical responsibilities would be ideal.
If your experience matches the above and you are immediately available for interview and start then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Will Reep for an in depth discussion.