The company is a small-to-medium (100 staff) diversified Financial Services provider.
This is a newly created role which requires a strong understanding of treasury/liquidity aimed at overseeing the capital management for their Equities business and commission payments to intermediaries.
- Calculations and payments of commissions and other remunerations to distributors
- Reporting and management of aged-debtors
- Management of treasury functions
- Manage and oversight of all financial accounting requirements for OTC products (derivatives, bonds and loans)
- Trust reconciliation tasks
- Manage and report on daily liquidity
- Manage day-to-day operations of settlement and reconciliation processes
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years ASX equity markets experience
- Tertiary degree in relevant field
- Working knowledge of trading and administration systems, particularly GBST
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on Offer
They are flexible on level/salary as long as the individual is comfortable being hands on and the role has dual reporting lines to the Head of Equities and the CFO. As a small business career opportunities are likely to be organic as the firm grows rather than linear within finance.
To apply for this role please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or call Krystle Priddis on +614 01 555 772