A large organisation which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one of the most dynamic and diverse groups in their operating space, having a major Australian presence.
Working with a team of experienced and collaborative Advisers with a real focus on quality advice for their clients. It’s a phone based role to increase client retention through the provision of limited financial planning advice. This is an excellent role for someone with a technical or paraplanning background to take their first step towards financial advice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, maintain and follow up clients and leads provided
- Providing appropriate advice to both new and existing clients
- Accurately assessing client’s needs, objectives & risk tolerance
- Provide TTR advice and simple investment offers
Skills & Experience
- Must be degree qualified
- DFP compliant, ideally ADFP or studying
- Financial planning software experience (desirable)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Financial Planning environment
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the link below or contact Steve Kelly on (03) 9602 9860 for more information.