Our Clients are one of Australia’s Self Insurer who have made it their business to be an organisation where people perform at their ‘Optimum‘ and are rewarded for ‘Excellence‘. Roles are based in the Sydney CBD.
As the Technical Adviser/specialist you will be on hand to provide technical advice to stakeholders on the Workers’ Compensation portfolio and work with the business to ensure effective underwriting practices are embedded which will facilitate growth and ensure sustainability in line with the strategic objective and needs of the business.
- Provide advice and technical support to underwriters in relation to underwriting issues
- Coach underwriting staff on underwriting guidelines
- Present new product information to internal stakeholders and act as the SME for product training development
- Prepare reinsurance data for product changes and new product development
- Work with stakeholders in the development of new business opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Insurance qualifications equivalent to ANZIIF Associate or above
- Extensive experience working in underwriting and product development for Workers’ Compensation insurance products
- Able to create required reports and spreadsheets using Microsoft Office to analyse and present data
- Able to provide business reports using MS Office
- Ability to demonstrate a hands on, co-operative and consultative approach to technical advice and support
What’s on Offer
These leading Insurers can offer a great work – life balance, you low caseloads, exceptional support from administration, technical team, rehab teams and fantastic management.
If you meet the criteria and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please contact Dominic Sheppard on +61 2 9240 6386
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted: