Our Client, a Global Investment Manager is seeking an experienced Salesforce Manager to play a critical role in the support and continued delivery of the groups Salesforce platform.
As the Global CRM Manager, you will act as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for Salesforce users globally, leading on support, training & communications and play a key role in maximising the global Sales and Marketing impacts.
- Drive the creation and implementation of the groups global CRM strategy that meets Sales & Marketing objectives globally
- Develop mechanisms to monitor and accelerate adoption of Salesforce within global Distribution teams and other groups such as Marketing, Investment Specialists and Investment Teams
- Coordinate with Project Manager, Business Analysts and system/vendor partners through an iterative process to design, develop and test all functionality in scope for the CRM solution
- Improve data insights through improved analytics and automation to identify patterns, opportunities, and overall database health. Report these to the respective Heads of.
- Understand sales and marketing processes across the different regions and client types (e.g. institutional, wholesale, consultants) to identify key areas to increase efficiency through the CRM solution
- Develop and operate an ongoing global governance model for the groups CRM solution
- Collaborate with various Distribution and Business Development teams in the regions to drive the effective utilisation of Salesforce;
- Work alongside with the Business Analysts, Information Technology and vendor partners to oversee a successful business solution based on the Salesforce ecosystem.
Skills & Experience
- A strong passion for CRM technologies and related processes
- CRM certification – Salesforce.com (SFDC) certification preferable
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven analytics and data management skills
- Proactive personality with the ability to look ahead and anticipate new innovations that may assist the business in achieving their sales development goals
- ‘Hands on’ and willingness to directly engage with multiple stakeholders globally
- Experience developing business and process improvements, driven by data analytics
What’s on Offer
If you are looking for a broad role within a great organisation, then apply now. Alternatively, call Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.