Working for a boutique Private Wealth based on the Northern Beaches the Associate Portfolio Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the investment process. In a broad role, you will be involved in portfolio research, model portfolio design, manager interviews, corporate actions, implementation and ongoing management of client portfolios.
- Day-to-Day Running of the investment process
- Coordinating manager review meetings, documenting manager ratings
- Preparing all relevant documents for the monthly investment committee
- Conduct asset class reviews and research relevant fund managers for consideration at the IC
- Ensuring all client portfolios are initially invested and re-balanced according to the schedule
- Managing Corporate Actions
- Benchmarking the model portfolio performance against industry peers and benchmarks
- Providing the financial advisers with analytics and insights regarding the performance of the portfolios including presentation material to be used in client meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Previous financial services exposure would be desired along with a strong interest in the investment markets
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on being able to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong attitude and willingness turn learn
For a confidential discussion contact Profusion on 92406375 or apply by using the “Apply now” link below.