Working for a very large NSW practice, part of one of Australia’s leading financial services groups.
The NSW Head of Advice has accountability for the growth, operational effectiveness and parent company alignment for a major advice practice, and leadership of large teams of advice professionals.
- Leading the practice transformation to alignment with parent company strategy/model.
- P&L growth of the practice.
- All facets of practice management including people, processes, new client acquisitions, existing client servicing and retention, growth, cost management, profitability, compliance, culture and ad-hoc projects.
- Formulate and implement Practice strategies and operating plans
- Leading, coaching and developing other leaders in the Practice
- Ensure effective and efficient processes are in place across all parts of the practice.
- In alignment wit the parent group, develop CVP, target market, segmentation and pricing.
- Ensure advice is delivered in accordance with advice standards,
- Support a strong Compliance culture.
- Represent the firm within Centres of Influence, client and industry forums as required.
- Implementation of Advice initiatives, including project work that comes out of industry change
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be an Advice professional who thinks and acts strategically, has strong leadership skills and takes a commercial view. In addition:
- Strong Industry experience
- Experience in leading teams on a significant change journey.
- Experience managing risk and the corporate governance and compliance issues of a financial planning practice
- Ideally previous experience as a financial planner
- DFP qualified as a minimum
For further information and/or a confidential discussion, please call Alison Loader on 0414 772588 or apply using the connection below.