Growing Software Company based in central Sydney is going through an exciting period of expansion, they have a vibrant and inclusive culture focussed on providing their customers with the best technology in the market.
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated HR Manager to work in a stand alone HR role where you are an integral member of the senior leadership team.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to drive some exciting HR initiatives within a fast paced technology focussed environment.
Working with the leadership team, you will have a mandate to bring HR processes and policies up to standard whilst also focussing on cultural initiatives to improve employee engagement and tenure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing compliant HR policies and processes
- Developing structured and engaging on-boarding and induction practices
- Providing sound HR advice across the organisation
- Coordinating effective Learning and Development initiatives
- Working with senior leadership to develop effective remuneration structures
- Carrying out robust performance management activities
- Designing and implementing HR projects as required
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in HR Management
- Either a background or passion for working in Technology
- Solid knowledge of the fair work act
- Proven experience working in small but fast paced environments
- Strong communicator with experience working in senior leadership teams
Whats on offer?
This is an exciting role with the ability to utilise your experience and take your career to the next level, you will gain invaluable experience working in an exciting tech company with big plans whilst earning a competitive salary with Bonus.
Please APPLY ONLINE in the first instance
(02) 9240 6367