Revered, Financial Services institution, known for their close customer alignment and innovative appetite. Sydney CBD.
In this role you will play a key role in the development, implementation, and compliance of information security across the business. You will be responsible for managing risks related to IT, business continuity planning, crisis management, privacy, physical security and regulatory compliance.
Skills and Experience
You will be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to communicate across stakeholders at all levels. The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Experience in maintaining a security control environment commensurate with security compliance requirements.
- Experience in applicable Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) security registers.
- Strong technical knowledge of maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the ISO/27001 standard.
- Contribute towards the business achieving and maintaining annual APRA CPS234, APN, NPP, PCI DSS, and SWIFT CSP security compliance.
- Ability to create an information security awareness program to ensure staff members across the organisation.
- Experience in the coordination of internal and external audit within Technology & Project Services.
- Solid Stakeholder influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer
This role will offer you flexible working arrangements, career progression opportunities and a fantastic working culture.
Apply now via the link to Jonny Jameson for a quick assessment of your application.