An opportunity to join this leading Asset Manager has arisen. They deliver an innovative, professional service and are committed to the continual growth and development of their internal talent.
The role is key in ensuring prospects and institutional clients are provided with high-quality services in relation to the business including the delivery of reports, materials and collateral and query management in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate the Investment Management Agreement (IMA) process for onboarding new clients
- Partner with Relationship/Business Development Managers to prepare for client meetings including coordinating all details, logistics, and producing compliant sales and marketing presentations and client review books for client meetings and due diligence
- Preparation and distribution of monthly and quarterly client reports ensuring deliverables meet IMA contract guidelines.
- Point of contact for a dedicated group of Institutional and Sub-Advisory clients handling administrative and operational matters.
- Manage queries and ad-hoc requests both internal and external in relation to client and prospect activities and working collaboratively across in order to provide solutions
- Continuously seek process improvements, drive efficiencies and increase accuracy in the deliverables and service provided to clients by working with other teams for best practice client service and sales support
- Understanding of the funds management industry, in particular, relationship management and middle/back office functions
- High organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to foster internal and external relationships to manage expectations
- Experience in CRM systems and reporting tools
- Demonstrate the initiative, drive and professionalism and ability to “think, question and challenge
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then apply now. Alternatively, call Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.