A well-known Financial Services organisation with a Domestic and International presence.
You will be a client-facing designer, responsible for understanding and interpreting a wide range of learning requirements, relating to a large scale change in a financial institution’s payments methods. You will be designing great learning experiences, from front line customer support to back office operations. Learning is primarily financial systems based learning
You will report to the Program Learning Manager, working in the learning team with other designers and co-coordinators. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Change Managers, other Instructional Designers/ Developers to produce and deliver training to servicing and operations staff.
Deliverables range from:
- learning analysis and scoping documents to ILT and webinar packs
- facilitation guides and participant workbooks
- System simulation capture and production of Quick Reference Guides.
- Shape the Training Curriculum / agreed learning collateral set
- Design and develop agreed Instructor Led Training, eLearning, On The Job training learning materials, role plays and videos.
- Determine competency requirements for training materials
- Assist with training logistics planning and execution
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Instructional Design
- Experience in producing detailed Learning Needs Analysis (TNA/LNA) and Learning Approach documentation
- Experience with capturing system simulations with courses with rapid authoring tools e.g. Captivate, Lectora, UPK, Articulate
- Deliver instructor-led training, including train the trainer
- Competent in visual design and layout of course material
- Experience in the finance industry and financial payment systems looked on favorably
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to join a prestigious financial services brand
- Join an exciting transformational project that the business are excited about!
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380