Our client is a well recognised financial services organisation who pride themselves on being a leader within the industry. Offering an excellent culture and a genuine path for career progression, they now have a unique opportunity for an experience auditor / controls professional to join the team.
In addition to implementing and maintaining the internal control framework, your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Compliance monitoring, testing and reporting
- Identifying defects, evaluating effectiveness
- Developing and updating monthly dashboards and the preparation of monthly management reporting
- Assisting with reporting results of controls self-assessment testing in addition to security access reviews
- Ensure there are effective relationships in place with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working on projects where needed
Skills & Experience
To successfully be considered for this role, you will be:
- Degree and ideally CA/CPA/CIA or equivalent qualified.
- Background in controls/controls testing essential
- SOX experience preferred
- Opportunity for external or internal audit candidates
- Strong stakeholder management skills & an active interest in risk management, internal controls and corporate governance.
What’s On Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Global Fund Manager to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. You will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Rachel Camilleri on 03 9602 9840