My client is Global Leading Fund Manager that needs no introduction. Their ongoing success story continues to create outstanding internal promotions for their talented employees and as a result, they have a new opportunity for an aspiring professional to join their highly talented team.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing, analysing and quality assuring the equities listings for the ETF’s;
- Assist in the portfolio management process whilst working closely with industry index providers on implementing improvements to their methodologies and analytics;
- Represent the Investment team with relevant stakeholders on new product launches and key projects such as external portfolio transitions;
- Innovate trading proposals for the portfolio management team (namely relating to capital gains and reinvestment strategies);
To be successful in this role you will ideally require a minimum of 3 years related investment analytical experience, along with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Masters and/or CFA is preferred (completed or in late stages);
- A strong foundation of investment knowledge especially across equities & market indices;
- Advanced Computer skills including VBA/programming skills;
- A results oriented & highly collaborative team player with effective stakeholder management skills and the ability to work under pressure;
What’s On Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Global Fund Manager to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion