An opportunity to join this leading Investment Platform has arisen. They deliver an innovative, professional service and are committed to the continual growth and development of their internal talent.
Primarily responsibilities of the role are performing investment governance duties across the platform with key responsibilities being;
- Support the implementation of a strong Investment Governance Framework, covering RSE licensee, Responsible Entity and IDPS Operator responsibilities;
- Monitor the investment options offered across the platform
- Prepare investment committee papers such as investment monitoring, asset class reviews and reviews of new investments;
- Meet with investment managers and assess the suitability of investment options;
- Perform a range of tasks to ensure completion of all investment committee papers and actions;
- Represent the team on a range of business projects, including managed accounts; and
- Manage relationships with external investment suppliers and fund managers.
Key Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services
- Strong knowledge and understanding of investment products
- Experience working with research houses, fund managers and financial advisers
- Ability to disseminate relevant and actionable insights from research and data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, investment committee paper experience is desirable
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then forward your resume using the ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call David at Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.