Providing an unparalleled level of industry knowledge, experience and insight they run bespoke portfolios for sovereign wealth funds. They are a significant investment manager with phenomenal human capital and pedigree. The company was founded by an aspirational leader and to this day hires individuals with exceptional levels of drive and intellectual curiosity.
This Private Equity style Investment Manager runs in excess of USD$10bn in predominantly unlisted assets around the world. Due to the growth of their newly formed ‘listed’ business this key new role will provide holistic operational support to the listed investment team in multiple global locations. You would be required to take existing processes and streamline them in order to ensure that these run smoothly and can cater for further growth including operational support for new fund product lines.
- Design, maintain and seek process improvements for the end-to-end trade flow process in a GS007 environment
- Daily operations – trade processing and settlement, portfolio management system management, corporate actions/custodial relationships, broker account management.
- Performance Attribution – improve and maintain performance reporting and attribution including system development
- Reporting – assist in the design and production of client, risk analysis and compliance reporting
- Process improvement documentation – ensure that efficient processes and workflows adapt and are documented as the business expands
- Product Development – Establish new operational processes and outsourcing arrangements to support new fund products
- Operating experience with FactSet, SS&C, Bloomberg an advantage. Proficiency in MS Excel a must have
- Ad hoc projects as required
Skills & Experience
- Due to the boutique nature of the team – the successful candidate will have 5-10 years’ of broad experience across all facets of investment operations and a strong grounding in risk and compliance
- Given the global nature of the portfolios the position will suit an ambitious person with a well-rounded Investment Operations background that will relish rolling up their sleeves and owning operations function for the businesses they support.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Openness to regional and global travel
- A strong desire to succeed, be an integral part of a high performing team and have passion about driving innovation and performance in this industry
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then forward your resume using the ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call Ashton at Profusion on 02 9240 6370 for more information.