My client is a fast-growing leader in the provision of end-to-end portfolio solutions for IFAs, investment managers and dealer groups. Solutions include ‘white label’ and ‘direct’ specialised investment administration, MDA’s and Superannuation Trustee services covering both wholesale and retail client bases. Due to their growing environment, they have a new opportunity for an experienced Investment Operations Team Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all Investment Operations related process; Trade execution, Corporate Actions processing, Cash Management, and Broker support.
- Ensure all operational and reporting deliverables to both internal & external clients meet client SLA’s.
- Assist in the management of a number of client and vendor relationships from a strategic, and day to day tactical perspective.
- Manager performance of operations staff and facilitate training and development.
- Process improvements and enhancements across the operations function,
Skills & Experience
- MUST have at least 5 years of knowledge and experience working in Back/Middle office roles from an MDA, Custodial or Investment Management background
- Equities, Fixed Income & Management Funds product experience. a Funds Operations/Unit Registry environment
- A strong team worker, capable of building excellent and trusted internal working relationships across businesses and functions in order to deliver required results.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines, produce quality work with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, possessing the ability to effectively deal with individuals from across the business at all levels
- Strong self-starter
- Drive and determination to succeed in a dynamic environment
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Dave on (02) 9240 6375 for more information