Leading, household Australian brand, known for their quality products and family-aligned value and culture.
This position will be the local face of IT support for my client. You will support multiple sites in the QLD area. You will be provided with a phone and a laptop. You will require a car and will be reimbursed fuel costs.
- Ensuring all IT support issues are resolved promptly to a high level of service, utilising ServiceNow
- Executing on incident management, major incident management, ensuring each territory delivers to Service Delivery requirements, to ITIL framework.
- Efficiently supporting Sydney office staff and remote APAC staff, maintaining client satisfaction and identifying performance gaps and emerging needs
- Deploying end user systems, including PCs, laptops, phones and peripherals
- Ensuring that you maintain proficiency in a wide range of technology products/ platforms
- Promoting and driving a passionate customer driven culture by ensuring a strong focus on delivery, execution and the customer
Skills and Experience
You will have experience in a Field Support position and a real client service approach. In addition:
- Experience working with and supporting cloud technologies including AWS OR Azure.
- High level understanding of Windows Desktop operating systems.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft products and server operating systems such as Windows Server Essentials, Window Server 2012/2016, SQL Server, IIS, Office 365.
- Broad networking experience with VPN configuration, Microsoft Active directory, network switches and routers configuration, TCP/IT, DNS, DHCP etc
- Business based software knowledge in various software programs such as MS Office, VNC, Antivirus software, Remote Desktop Services, Hyper-V virtualisation etc.
- ITIL Certification and practical experience is mandatory.
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills.
- A valid drivers’ license, car and permanent Australian residency is required.
- You will require a drivers’ license and car.
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic, collaborative culture, and help raise the profile of Service Delivery to stakeholders and clients.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application