Leading, household Australian brand, known for their quality products and family-aligned value and culture.
This position will be the local face of IT support for my client. You will support multiple sites in the Southern QLD and Northern NSW area. You will be provided with a phone and a laptop. You will require a car and will be reimbursed fuel costs.
- Promptly supporting any Incidents and Problems in the region, ensuring each territory is supported by the companies Service Delivery standards.
- Deploying end user systems, including network infrastructure (switches, servers, cabling etc.), PCs, laptops, phones and peripherals.
- Work closely with Sydney office support staff and fellow APAC Field Service staff.
- Assist with Project Management activity, such as setting up a new site, new equipment to site, site coordination.
- Ensuring that you maintain proficiency in a wide range of technology products and platforms.
- Promoting and driving a passionate customer driven culture by ensuring a strong focus on delivery, execution and customer service.
Skills and Experience
You will have experience in a Field Support position and a real client service approach. In addition:
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and experience essential.
- Broad networking understanding and hands on experience with installing network infrastructure – racks, cabling, servers, switches, printers etc.
- Good understanding of Microsoft products and windows server and desktop operating systems.
- An understanding of ITIL framework, focusing on Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Understanding of AS400 and Unix platforms desired but not essential.
- Be a self-starter – time management and prioritisation of duties/responsibilities.
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills.
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic, collaborative culture, and help raise the profile of Service Delivery to stakeholders and clients.
Apply now directly to Jonny Jameson via the link for a quick assessment of your application